The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lund Racing Tunes a GT350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They didn't waste any time on this. I thought the baseline number would have been a bit higher than 442. We'll have to see what @Shaun@AED can do with one.

https://www.facebook.com/LundRacing/?fref=ts

0Shot%202015-11-13%20at%207.22.35%20AM_zps7wevz1dg.png

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
That's a Mustang Dyno, so it's going to read low compared to the numbers you typically see from a Dynojet. That is very likely north of 500hp on E85 on a Dynojet.

The bump in torque with E85 is also quite significant.

And yes, I'm assuming you'll need a tune for E85 (since they were tuning it). Beware, you'll use about 1.8-2x as much fuel if you're on E85.

ArizonaBOSS said:
That's a Mustang Dyno, so it's going to read low compared to the numbers you typically see from a Dynojet. That is very likely north of 500hp on E85 on a Dynojet.

The bump in torque with E85 is also quite significant.

And yes, I'm assuming you'll need a tune for E85 (since they were tuning it). Beware, you'll use about 1.8-2x as much fuel if you're on E85.

Generally I would agree, but with the High Compression Ratio of the VooDoo engine I would expect that number to be a little bit lower (the amount of fuel you use on E85 vs. say 93). Bruce (one of the resident engine guru's on S197) had posted a study a few years back that showed that the closer you got to 13:1 or 13.5:1 the smaller the fuel economy gap was on an engine. They had found that at that compression, the engine had the same fuel economy as the same engine when running 93.

TMO Supporting Vendors