The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

M-1007-R1810 on FR500S with Sachs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like to run these BBS wheels on an FR500S with Sachs dampers, four square.

Looking for confirmation that they will clear inboard front and rear, but more importantly, will they clear the front brakes without the use of a spacer?

I have researched, just would like to make sure before I take the plunge. Thanks in advance for your help.

Call Ford Racing Performance Parts. They should be able to answer your question. If they can't you might want to try Miller Motorsport Park and ask one of the mechanics there. They have several FR300's and should be able to answer your question. Good Luck.

Thanks ww.

Not yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors