The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Made a cool Boss desktop wallpaper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7343691058_2d45d8fa1b_c.jpg

I thought the pic of Fat Boss' car and mine would make a neat desktop wallpaper. Enjoy!

Click the image to go to a page where you can get it in all sorts of sizes.

The kid's got talent. Nice work!

Wow! Awesome Marco! Chris and Mike just looked at it and they liked it a lot. Chris wants a rock krawler one!

Wow that is awesome. I love it......that is now my wallpaper on my tablet, computer and iphone.....considering i also have a 2013 performance white

Thanks everyone!

If any of you guys have an amazing photo of your car(s) I'll be more than happy to create you a wallpaper with my extra graphics on it.
If you want extra bling, send me a RAW image file from a DSLR camera. I can create a HDR image out of one RAW which is what I did for this wallpaper. It's what gives the image the hyper-realistic feel.

Also, Fat Boss, can you ask Chris to send me the Section 8 Krawlers logo?

TheMarco said:
Also, Fat Boss, can you ask Chris to send me the Section 8 Krawlers logo?

He said it's just a font, but if you go to their website you can see a few logos...

http://www.section8krawlers.com/simplemachinesforum/

TMO Supporting Vendors