The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Made my day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I guess Karma smiled on me...I won a trophy at local cruise night two nights ago. Out of almost 400 cars they picked 10 cars to get trophies and I got one! Maybe my boss is not the Rodney Dangerfield Boss after all? Lol.

Congrats! I hope to do the same thing this weekend. It's the one and only car show we have were I live, and I have one of two BOSS' in town. Mines a RR 13 and the other is a RR 12, but I don't know if he will be in it or not. Would be interesting to see what the general publics choice of years would be.

1) When I went to pick up my Boss from the dealer, the sales person's son was there. She kind of pushed him toward me, and he asked for a ride in the Boss. Of course I obliged. He was the first passenger!

2) My wife is a middle school teacher. The PTO has a raffle every year as a fundraiser. She put in for the fundraiser that she would take the winner and two others to Dairy Queen in the Boss and buy them anything they wanted. It got one of the highest bids!

People love the Boss!

Just so happen to drive by the gas station and stumble across a '13 GT500 and a '13 GT, no relation. Both the owners we shooting the breeze when I pulled in. It was an incredible moment to have three awesome machines within an arms reach. The GT500 owner is wanting to put a Kenne Bell SC on the car soon, talk about a beast!

Notice the guy in the middle...
He was literally gasping and covering his mouth when he came across the corner. He wandered around aimlessly and took several photos of the cars. It was hilarious.

Definetly a good day!!

image_zpsa0e01bae.jpg

Coming back from a coffee and cars today I was at a stop light at an underpass, I was a couple of cars back so that put me in the middle under the bridge. The acoustics are always good there, a guy yelled over to me " Dude, I love your Mustang. They are the best cars out there " I thanked him for the compliment, then I rev'ed it because when light changed and he got this big o'l grin and said " Thats what I'm talking about ". Made me smile, made my day.

TMO Supporting Vendors