The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Magnetic jack pads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone using these?

http://www.zl1addons.com/index.php/products/magnetic-jackpad/2-pack-of-magnetic-jackpads-detail

Glenn

Still plays with cars...
Omaha
Do you know if these will fit the rear jacking points on a Boss? Asking because the True Forged adapters fit the the front, but not the back, since the mounting bolt/bracket for the side exhausts is in the way.

WorldFamousZ said:
I just ordered a set of these, I can provide feedback once I get them in and try them out ;)
I also just ordered a set of 4.
For the Canadians out there it is only $6 for shipping but it is not added to the invoice at check out, he phoned me after purchase to let me know. So I had to send the $6 as a separate money transfer by Paypal.
Looking forward to trying them out.

Glenn

Still plays with cars...
Omaha
WorldFamousZ said:
I just ordered a set of these, I can provide feedback once I get them in and try them out ;)
Would really appreciate that, they just eliminated the drive-on lift where I take my car to work on, nothing but side post lifts now. Look forward to hearing how they work for you. Thanks,
Glenn

TMO Supporting Vendors