The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Many small changes are some times hard to quantify!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Well I have went to the track with all my numerous suspension changes and was not too sure about the results.... Apart of the squat changes the front suspension is updated with spherical A arms and improved swaybar mounts, an attempt at a functioning valance as well as a full sheet of aluminium under the engine, plus more camber, castor and god knows what else!! I was a little depressed because my lap times in Wheel to wheel racing were lower then in time trails by about one second. So I made a Split screen video try to see how the car is doing.....

Happy with the results, if the last corner before the straight had been with out traffic would have had a low 1:10 second lap. Thanks for all the help from everyone here. Its great to have such a experienced sounding board to bounce things off!!

Last edited:
At the 1:00 mark, are you tracking out all the way?

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Your right, the line is further out but its very dirty and we have had some "events" with that.... We have about 6 categorias run three sets each that day and their is no time to clean the track inbetween. But will try going to the edge a little more.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel