The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

March 3 Dallas Boss Get Together Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Many thanks to MrGT5oh for putting together a great little event. I do believe a great time had by all, and a parking lot full of beautiful Bosses!

mbgtg_1.jpg

mbgtg_2.jpg

mbgtg_3.jpg

mbgtg_4.jpg

mbgtg_5.jpg

mbgtg_6.jpg

mbgtg_7.jpg

mbgtg_8.jpg

mbgtg_9.jpg

mbgtg_10.jpg

mbgtg_11.jpg

mbgtg_12.jpg

mbgtg_13.jpg

mbgtg_14.jpg

mbgtg_15.jpg

1000 times better pics than mine here, including photos of the 302S that arrived after I'd already left... :)

http://forums.themustangsource.com/f813/pics-boss-owners-get-together-505952/

These pictures are simply awesome. Who took those? And with what equipment. They are awesome. I sure wished I could have made the GTG yesterday. All those Boss's together look great!

Looks like a great turnout and some pretty sweet Bosses! Hopefully some of you guys can make it up to Southern Nebraska in September to the Boss track event. We didn't have any Texas representation last year, but did have severral from AZ, CO, IA, IN, MN, NE and CO. There are LOTS of Bosses in Texas so we'd love to see you guys come up and compete. It's a little over 9 hours from Dallas so an easy one day drive. We did have an FR500S last year, but maybe Smitty could be the first 302S ;D

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-racing/2nd-annual-mustangford-roundup-at-motorsports-park-hastings!!!!/

98RedGT

2012 #552
I can see why Ford made Kona Blue and White combination, the black is really hard to see. Maybe it's easier in person but in these pics it's hard to tell reverse C stripe is even there, JMO.

It was very hard to see in person from more than 10 feet away. When he first pulled up, I thought it was a 5.0 just pulling into the lot to check out the cars. Up close though, definitely cool and different.

TMO Supporting Vendors