The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Master cylinder code - bleed system ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Spanish Fort, AL
Following up on ABS module thread from yesterday. So I used my scanner and read codes. It showed a master cylinder low/ pressure sensor. Sure enough it was low - I guess I had ran low on fluid when bleeding brakes and hadn’t noticed. Feel pretty dumb as I have bled brakes on this car a couple dozen times.

I filled to normal level but code won’t clear. Should I bleed master cylinder and then system?

Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Spanish Fort, AL
As a follow up, the car seems fine but even with the stock ABS (not Boss race) module, I have all kinds of codes. I've reset and keep getting a C1A99 brake pressure sensor code?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel