The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Max camber with Steeda Boss springs and MM C/C plates?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone here have the Steeda Boss lowering springs installed along with MM C/C plates. I have read that the most camber you could get was -2 degrees before the Steeda spring actually hits the inner strut tower. Can anyone verify this? Possibly looking at installing the Steeda springs but I would like to be able to adjust the camber to my current -2.3 degrees. Thanks

I had the same problem. I went ahead and adjusted for max camber anyways and got around -2.4 degrees. They make some noise when turning sharp but didn't notice any problems on track. When I convert everything back to street settings, I will change the camber so they don't hit.

I wish I would have known about this problem before I bought the springs. I would have gone another direction.

I will say that running these springs with a square setup worked out perfectly. The Boss was completely balanced with no problems with oversteer. I had brand new NT01's which may have masked any handling problems. Once the tires start to give up a little, I will report back. Love the NT01s though!!

TMO Supporting Vendors