The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Maximum Motorsports Deal of the Day is back for September

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Thanks for posting…I'm still running the stock dampers on Eibach sportline springs. I run slicks though and HAWK DTC 60 pads…should I get these?

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Koni-Strut-Shock-Package-2011-2014-Mustang-Single-Adjustable-P1454.aspx

Flyboygsxr said:
Thanks for posting…I'm still running the stock dampers on Eibach sportline springs. I run slicks though and HAWK DTC 60 pads…should I get these?

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Koni-Strut-Shock-Package-2011-2014-Mustang-Single-Adjustable-P1454.aspx

Yes, yes, yes. You'll wear out those Tokicos, that need to be reserved for resale someday.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Look for additional coupon codes as well. I got mine delivered from AM for $605 - They were on sale and they let me use a $20 off coupon - and yeah, free shipping.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
CC plates are on sale again today...

Was considering their JRI coilovers when they went on sale the other day, but I think I'd prefer the CorteX units for about the same price.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Grant 302 said:
CC plates are on sale again today...

Was considering their JRI coilovers when they went on sale the other day, but I think I'd prefer the CorteX units for about the same price.
Grant
You might want to call MM before making final decision. Ask every question you can think of.
Steve

Grant 302

steveespo said:
Grant
You might want to call MM before making final decision. Ask every question you can think of.
Steve
Great advice...but I'm also waiting for a couple of hands on reviews from a couple of members here. Hint, hint. ;)

But my hesitation to order the deal starting at my computer at 10PM that day may be tipping my hand on which way I'm leaning...

Brandon302 said:
Any thoughts on whether their new S197 K member will go on sale this month?

No idea, but S197 stuff isn't always included. Just gotta check every day! I started this thread in the hopes we'd remind each other or spot the deals we know others are looking for.

Grant 302 said:
No idea, but S197 stuff isn't always included. Just gotta check every day! I started this thread in the hopes we'd remind each other or spot the deals we know others are looking for.

That sucks, I was hoping it may go on sale since it just came out and because it will help save money on a build.

Grant 302

Brandon302 said:
That sucks, I was hoping it may go on sale since it just came out and because it will help save money on a build.

Double check tomorrow...it looks like K members and roll bars will be on sale...just maybe not the S197 K member.

Grant 302

TMO Supporting Vendors