The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Grip Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Brandon302 said:
Wonder if they will be selling those springs, since I would love Koni's with those spring rates.
my H&R race springs are similar to those rates: 325front and 385rear. that is total rate. I am not sure about the range, but they are progressives as well, so I am sure they will be similar in range to the MM's.

I wonder what the pinion angle is with this kit. Also wonder if the LCA's are meant to adjust a little bit to correct the pinion angle.

MM is one of the companies that meets my "approved grip vendors" list, so I like this kit, but as I have pointed out, it's not really a bargain (compared with buying à la carte). Besides, I already have springs. But since this thread came back up, I decided to revisit it and I jumped back out to the MM site to look around (hey, Christmas is coming).

Hello. There is a "Deal of the Day" that supposedly changes every day and the savings are not insubstantial - 22% for the item shown on the page, which happens to be a piece of this kit, so now I have a panhard bar to go with my lowering springs. ;)

Theoretically, you can just wait for each piece to roll around and get the whole kit on sale. 8)

https://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=specials

Good luck!

NFSBOSS said:
Maximum Motorsports offers a complete package for our S197 Mustangs. This looks like a solid option along with the Kenny Brown, Ford Racing and Cortex packages. Check it out.

http://www.stangtv.com/tech-stories/brakes-suspension/maximum-motorsports-road-and-track-grip-box-for-our-2013-stang/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=maximum-motorsports-road-and-track-grip-box-for-our-2013-stang
IMG_3240.jpg

Yes, and don't forget the Vorshlag offerings as well.
All serious grip dealers it seems :)

Jimmy Pribble said:
MM is one of the companies that meets my "approved grip vendors" list, so I like this kit, but as I have pointed out, it's not really a bargain (compared with buying à la carte). Besides, I already have springs. But since this thread came back up, I decided to revisit it and I jumped back out to the MM site to look around (hey, Christmas is coming).

Hello. There is a "Deal of the Day" that supposedly changes every day and the savings are not insubstantial - 22% for the item shown on the page, which happens to be a piece of this kit, so now I have a panhard bar to go with my lowering springs. ;)

Theoretically, you can just wait for each piece to roll around and get the whole kit on sale. 8)

https://www.maximummotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=specials

Good luck!

And I got another piece - the MM camber plates. On sale TODAY ONLY at the link. ;)

Any opinions on this particular panhard vs others? It has spherical ends, wonder about NVH...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel