The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MCA 40th Anniversary September 1-4 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldogracer said:
Swiss Boss
Great video. I see you were running the continental slicks. What tire pressures did you start & end with? Looks like nice garages too.

Thanks

I never checked hot pressure. Cool down lap was too long to get any kind of useable pressure.
I started around 23-24 PSI per Hoosier recommendation. They suggested 34 hot for our heavy car

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Look for the Wounded Warriors Family Support Shelby GT350... great organization that helps with Mobility and Accessible homes for those that gave so much... make a donation and sign the car...

http://www.wwfs.org/

13640926_898483543610903_4764747940118000327_o__large.jpg

it makes a world of difference for those that earned it... the driver is from our local mustang club... also a sponsor of the program.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Central Florida
Good event at Indy, did my track day Friday- had about 35 cars in the B group-

Took a couple of sessions for me to learn the track. I only track my car a couple of times each year, was worth the trip from Florida to experience Indy. All in all a very good event for MCA.

GB899 said:
Look for the Wounded Warriors Family Support Shelby GT350... great organization that helps with Mobility and Accessible homes for those that gave so much... make a donation and sign the car...

http://www.wwfs.org/

13640926_898483543610903_4764747940118000327_o__large.jpg

it makes a world of difference for those that earned it... the driver is from our local mustang club... also a sponsor of the program.
I really like the wrap on this. I also love the 1/4 glass. I wish ford would of done something to the 1/4 glass much like the 65/66. Or maybe something like the 50th anniversary 1/4 glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors