The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Meet the Bronco Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Motor Trend Review:

“Time for "the specs spew," so pay attention. The base engine under the hood of the 2021 Ford Bronco is a 2.3-liter turbo inline-four producing 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque, which ties the 2.0-liter turbo Jeep Wrangler for horsepower and beats it (295 lb-ft) in torque. The 2.7-liter twin-turbo V-6 stumps up 310 hp and 400 lb-ft, handily besting the Wrangler's aging 3.6-liter V-6 (at 285 hp and 260 lb-ft). Ford has no answer to Jeep's 260-hp, 442-lb-ft EcoDiesel V-6. That said, there will be a Raptor version of the Bronco coming in a few years.”

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
The Bronco Sport is expected to begin arriving in dealerships by the end of this year, followed by the Bronco next spring.

Bummer! 2 doors not available for price & build, only 4 doors at this time,(From I see). Broncos & Bronco Sports are on 2 different platforms. Bronco Sports are warmed over car chassis. Broncos are the real deal off road units.

So I have to wait till next spring and then another 6-8 months till inventory builds up before Ford Dealers start selling the Real Broncos without ADMs.

Darn! I want a real Bronco 2 Door! Oh well.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Check out www.bronco6g.com
Great web site and great group of guys.
The owner of that site is also the owner of M6G - which isn't a big deal, but I've found that sites in his network have a way of getting linked to from a LOT of places - a lot of back-linking efforts in play. And good for him, that's a strong strategy. Yet when you go into his forums and try posting links to other communities and resources, the links tend to disappear - they like to use other forums for back links but don't really like seeing it done in their own forums. I bet if I were to go over to M6G or Bronco6g and link to TMO, it would probably get removed. Part of me isn't all that interested in seeing links posted pointing to his sites for that reason alone.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel