The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Member Introductions - Introduce Yourself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal
Hi everyone,

My name is Eric. I have a 2018 GT PP1 and I'm just getting started in the road course world. I did my first ever HPDE event with NASA in May of this year and became instantly hooked. I plan to work my way up the ladder with NASA and eventually get to time trial.

I also have a 2009 Honda CBR600RR for my fellow bike guys on here.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
San Diego
Hi everyone,

My name is Eric. I have a 2018 GT PP1 and I'm just getting started in the road course world. I did my first ever HPDE event with NASA in May of this year and became instantly hooked. I plan to work my way up the ladder with NASA and eventually get to time trial.

Good Morning, I frequently run with Speed Ventures @ the AutoClub Speedway and suspect you have already checked them out since they are right next door to Orange County.

Aaron runs a safe as well as a professional program and will not hesitate to Black Flag or dismiss drivers that are unwilling to comply with run group protocols. They also offer a sound building block approach to HPDE and offer instructors to help set a solid HPDE foundation.

Best wishes on reaching your personal goals.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal
Good Morning, I frequently run with Speed Ventures @ the AutoClub Speedway and suspect you have already checked them out since they are right next door to Orange County.

Aaron runs a safe as well as a professional program and will not hesitate to Black Flag or dismiss drivers that are unwilling to comply with run group protocols. They also offer a sound building block approach to HPDE and offer instructors to help set a solid HPDE foundation.

Best wishes on reaching your personal goals.
Thanks for the info Dennis!
My first event was at Auto Club; very fun track. I have a few friends who vouch for Speed Ventures as well. I will be looking into their events for additional seat time.

Hi everyone,

Welcome. I tracked my 2007 600RR for a while before getting into karting. Loved that bike.

Nice. I like just about anything on two wheels but no road going motorcycles for me. I do have a couple of dirt bikes to go along with my MTB and roadie bicycles. I’ve been thinking about starting a two wheel thread. Maybe it’s time.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
That orange is siiiiiiick. I had a Ranger FX4 in grabber orange and adored that truck, especially the color. Orange is a very polarizing color, some people love it and others hate it. Your car looks fantastic with it.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal
That orange is siiiiiiick. I had a Ranger FX4 in grabber orange and adored that truck, especially the color. Orange is a very polarizing color, some people love it and others hate it. Your car looks fantastic with it.
Thank you! I love it as well. There is a very slight metallic flake to it. Awesome color option Ford made available.

My name is Pam. I am the mother of Dean Martin, Kohr Motor Sports owner and former Rehagen Racing. My husband and I live in Florida and looking forward to reunion of Rehagen Racing event. How do we purchase tickets for this event?
Thank you
Hi and welcome to TMO. Many of us are fans of Dean's and KohR Motorsports. I was unaware of the event so I went looking and found this on the KohR Facebook page:

"SAVE THE DATE! - The #59 Rehagen FR500C sister car has been restored to it's 2009 Championship Season livery and ready to be reunited with the #52 team car once again. The 1st Annual Kohr Rehagen Customer Celebration will be held the weekend of Dec. 6-8 @ Daytona Speedway to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of the Championship Season. More details and announcements coming soon...Dean Martin, Ken Wilden, Don LaBar and many other customer street, track and past/present race cars are invited for an amazing track weekend with special guests & surprises."

I would check with Dean on how to register for the event.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel