The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Memorable or Funny Boss Moments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just dropped off my nine year old twins at a birthday party and drove our Boss so they could arrive in style. I'm barely out of the car and one of the nine year old girls attending the party yells "I love that car I want to marry it!" I said what about me it's my car? She said no she just wanted to marry the Boss!

Share yours here...

I have one I will update tomorrow that involves going from just trying to find a Boss on my way home (from 9 hours away) to actually trading in my truck (which was crammed full of random stuff for the trip and what not) and buying a Boss (about 6 hours from home).

Driving on the freeway a ford truck pulls up next to me in a hurry, next thing I see is his Iphone pointed at my Boss.......Picture time! Thought it was pretty cool that someone is showing his friends how awsome this car is and I'm driving it. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors