The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Memorial Day Weekend and Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First a big thank you to all of our past and present military that make America the greatest country in the world to live in.

For me this is the biggest car guy/gear head weekend of the year. Not only are there lots of cars shows and track days you have three of the biggest auto races of the year with the Indy 500, The F1 Monaco Grand Prix and the NASCAR Coca Cola 600 at Charlotte. I always love it when a driver drives the Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600 and Kurt Busch is giving it a go this year. Since the invention of the DVR I record all of the races but when I'm home usually try and watch them live. As a kid I watched the Indy 500 with my dad and now my son watches it with me. I'll be traveling this year and won't get a chance to watch the races until next week. So whether you're at a track with your car, at a car show or just cruising with family and friends have a great weekend.

So what's your favorite thing to do this weekend with your car?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2014/05/09/kurt-busch-expects-less-indianapolis-500-qualifying-pressure/8906991/

I am also grateful for all those who have served to make (and keep) this country great & free....My hope is your dedication will never be forgotten or taken for granted! Dogs & Burgers on Sunday...Flag Affixed to my Boss for a cruise on Monday.

I just finished watching the Indy 500 and wow what a finish! I managed not to hear who won the race so that made it more exciting watching it a day late. I won't say who won just in case someone else is in the same situation as I was. But WOW what a finish! Next up the F1 race and I don't know who won that either. I may not get to that until tomorrow though so it might be tough not hearing who the winner was.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel