The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Merry Christmas everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
All my Blessings and Wishes to the many wonderful friends I have made on this Forum and at the track/autocross events. I am thankful to have met many of you as well as getting to know the Mustang racers around the Globe. May you and your families have a Joyous Christmas.

Last edited:
Christmas is a Day to reflect on the Joyous days when your kid(s) woke you up at dawn screaming Santa was HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............and minutes later the living room looked like a cyclone blew thru...............I miss those magical days...........................The Magic that was there can never be reclaimed...........only in your memories....................................Hon.........where's the tissues........

I forgot about the "Christmas Story" marathon that was on every year..............even now!!!!........with Ralphie and that BB gun..............and don't forget....."FRA GEE LEE"..............leg lamp....I have a shot glass of that, that Son got me a couple yrs back...........The nut don't fall far from the tree................................................. https://www.google.com/search?q=chr...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:a53ea0a1,vid:F-Vz67p5kLQ

Last edited:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy Holidays in general to all TMO members near and far. Wishing you all new PB lap times for the new year.

Binge-watched the Santa Clause movies last night, and got in some time with the classic WPIX-11 Yule Log show today. Caught some of the Broncos-Rams game on Nickelodeon with the extra cartoon graphics for something different - pretty amusing. Of course, had to listen to my favorite Chistmas song, "Chistmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel