The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
As a student of life , history, and the human condition I often marvel how history will repeat itself and how our memories are so transitory. A Christmas Carol, during the Holiday Season, illustrates to many of us a tale of wealth and privilege with little concern for others less fortunate. This historical piece was meant to open folks eyes during the industrial revolution, where the immense wealth of some was mirrored by the tough conditions for the workers and so many others. Scrooge is not just an example of one's obsession of money over people, it is also a state of mind , a condition of thinking of just oneself , so each year over the past decades, where it seems to me, folks have become so self centered I look in the mirror and ask myself if I have become a Scrooge. There have been times I realize I was falling into that trap and I work to try and project friendship, kindness and concern, realizing it is hard for all of us. Please check your mirror today and ask yourself if you work at making others comfortable, happy, worthwhile and cared about, and if not make the coming year one where you can say you are not the Grinch, not Scrooge, because Dickens gave us a tale that still proves relevant today, and regardless of your religious beliefs this time of Christmas, Hanukkah, etc. should be a time of joy and appreciation in life ---------------please take time to view the blessings in your life that so many will likely never have or see.

Happy Holidays to all the great Mustang Maniacs on TMO!

Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
...and I did realize Hanukkah is over but I missed sending salutations to some folks on here and now that I am 70 I have a very good excuse to claim Half Heimers for belated Holiday Wishes, ha!

Bill...enjoy your tree, your family and everything else you cherish...I know that Mustang maybe lurking back there...I won't even go with you no what....pedal to the metal my BOYS.......OH MY God I hear Santa Flying Above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................I.ve been a good boy all year................Santa knows......Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Boy!!!!!!!....it happens EVERY year!!!!!....I get trapped (somehow) watching "A Christmas Story" marathon with Ralphie, Flick and everybody else and their brother...But it's a tradition I should be used to by now!!!!....The flat tire and "fudge" still makes me twinge............that little bit of snow we got yesterday is long gone.....Hon got her roasted potatoes in the oven....starting to smell good in the neighborhood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Rob, you are the perfect Santa for TMO , having known you for over 25 years you are almost always jolly. Thanks for your friendship and your positive attitude in the face of the issues you have had in life is an inspiration to many folks. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and great picture of that guy so lively and quick, ha!

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Rob, you are the perfect Santa for TMO , having known you for over 25 years you are almost always jolly. Thanks for your friendship and your positive attitude in the face of the issues you have had in life is an inspiration to many folks. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and great picture of that guy so lively and quick, ha!
not so sure about quick.. but your friendship is a gift that keeps on giving..

TMO Supporting Vendors