The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Merry Christmas TMO family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merry Christmas everyone!

SeasonalMerryChristmasHeader.jpg

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Merry Christmas to all from the snowy white north. With about a foot on the ground now and another blast expected tonight Santa will not have a problem with the sleigh this year!

Santa probably prefers a green Xmas, then he can get his Mustang out and do his business in style! It a well known fact Santa is a Mustang guy, right?;)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!! Santa had a RR Boss in the past but since he's been nice this year He getting upgraded to a GT350R. He'll have all the Presents dropped off in record tyme! HO-HO-HO!.....might have a little snow over nite so Rudolph may be riding shotgun......;)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
For Christmas this year I got the flu. Yay.

26030447_545203089150824_505000419_n.png

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
No wonder you weren't at work on Friday to receive your shirts. I Hope you're feeling better soon.
Went home early cause I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Little did I know that Saturday I'd get hit by a fleet of trucks. I don't ever remember being hit this hard with the Flu before...

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I'm just here like....

8dab96ffc4c5564b84bda2db05b8dd76--get-well-soon-deer.jpg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Went home early cause I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Little did I know that Saturday I'd get hit by a fleet of trucks. I don't ever

Fabman. Take care of yourself. We almost lost our mother to the flu two weeks ago. It’s no joke this year.

Merry Christmas to all the TMO members.
I think I saw Santa driving a 2012 Boss Red/White with 444 rain deer's last night. Then again it may of been that Christmas brew. Bottom line is you have to believe and anything can happen. Even the head ache that I have now.
Merry Christmas to all my brothers from a different mother.
Yea I still some Christmas cheer in me. Going to be a long day!
If my wife only knew.:eek:

Be Safe and Enjoy the holidays guys and gals.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel