The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Merry Christmas!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Happy holidays to all the TMO folks. Wishing everyone grippy tires, cool engine temps, and perfect apexes in the new year.

Bob, since you're in the same area, did you catch the Yule Log show on PIX-11 this morning? One of my favorite X-Mas Day traditions.
Yule Log (TV program) - Wikipedia

In case you missed it, here's the original 1966 version on YouTube:
Original WPIX Yule Log 2hr version - YouTube

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great Suggestion from the OpaqueRam of the Sunshine State, and if some do not have as generous and loving a spouse or significant other as 67GTS, make sure you request Drive to Win !! Great book to read/reread and even highlight. Originally printed many years ago , but it shows how the art of driving quickly has not changed.

PS - if you have to, buy the book yourself. You will thank Blacksheep 1 , 67GTA and others for bringing this racing tome to your attention.

Christmas winding down now sad to say...was a hectic week for me and Hon, but things are relaxing now..Christmas Dinner over with leftovers to munch on. Much colder today, but it's winter now til next March...Hold on to your hats!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Got a nice Longacre liquid filled filler/gauge and a bunch of Flexzilla air compressor fitting. First year I didn't get anything specific to the Mustang. I do like these Flexzilla fitting as the coupling make it quite easy to put on and remove tools.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Minnesota
Christmas Eve is here and things are winding down for the BIG day tomorrow....I still have more eggplant parm stuff to do, but that's not a worry. We still have snow cover here in CT, but with temps in the 50's today and tomorrow and rain on the way it might not last long enough for Santa when He gets here. This is a very joyous tyme of year and very magical in it's own way, especially for the little ones...they will never forget this tyme of year.......I know I have memories that I will always cherish!!!...Merry Christmas to everyone and their families and to all "a good night"...............
Well, it's a few days past the big day. Hope santa brought some track goodies to all! More snow here in Minnesota. Praying now for an early spring! Planning for the 2021 mods. Thinking about quicknfit harness, rear seat delete, maybe a carbon one piece drive shaft.... hmmm.... Happy New Year fellow TMOers!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
We Did Not get the 5-8” as predicted. That’s the good news. The bad news is this. The freezing rain compacted what we did get so we have a few inches of snow with a hard glaze of ice about an inch thick. I thought I would miss winter this year.....it found me. Lol.
Happy New Year one and all!!

TMO Supporting Vendors