The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Meziere Coyote Electric water pump Tested:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I pulled the trigger and had one of Meziere's Coyote water pumps sent to the shop for testing. (both dyno and track)

I did 4 back to back dyno pulls with both the stock and Meziere water pump allowing 5 minutes between pulls aside from the last 2 pulls which I didn't shut off the car, just made one pull after another.
The tightest 2 dyno graphs (of the 4 runs each) are overlayed below:

MeziereElectricWaterPumpDyno.png

Drag strip results conclude the power gain from 5K to redline are accurate. The car was consistently .1 second faster on every run.

-Shaun
AED

That's pretty impressive and looks like their claim of 10-14 hp gain is legit. I looked into one to eliminate potential cavitation at high RPMs as a remedy for cooling issues on the road course. Unfortunately they told me an electric water pump wasn't a good application for road raced cars.

That's impressive.

TMO Supporting Vendors