The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mgmt. followed TMO Suggestions on PP2 Orders!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Seriously wanted to thank those that posted here , along with the 5 personal emails I received, because I used them to explain to the Managers at our three stores why the real buyer for this type of Mustang is not interested in a bunch of non essential options. So , with your comments/advice all 8 of the PP2s we have on order will have an MSRP of 44K to just under 48K. Most have Recaros, Perf. Package 2 , 301a, and the active exhaust. If interested, call or email me , as usual , and you can pin down one of the machines prior to it arriving. We have the capabilities to do corner weighting and other mods if you are interested , as the Lead Tech for Woodhouse Motorsports Division is now working for one of our Ford Stores. None are here , at present , but the rebates on the Mustang are likely to continue so the MSRP isn't even indicative of the real starting price.

Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
402-677-5864

That's great news. I hope they sell quickly.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Me too, though they are all orders at this time, but sticking my neck out as working hard to promote more track related machines at these stores. One of our Stores is the largest Raptor Store in the US, but the niche I want to fill is Performance Mustangs ------ but , it is a personal project since I am a salaried , part time , employee now. Heh, I gotta have time to go track my car, can't be working all the time, ha!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I wanted some colors that are not quite as common, in most cases , so there is one in Orange Fury, Green ( with stripes ) , and Velocity Blue. One solid black, a white with stripes, and a race red with stripes was also done. Not sure on two other colors as the Dealership ordered , but they wanted to ask the Sales Force their choice of colors ---- will get the out when I hear. Thanks for asking.

Stripes are non essential :). I'd like to see Velocity Blue in person but really like Kona Blue and Magnetic on these cars. If one of those two are coming I might have to think about it.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
They may have ordered a Kona at one of the stores, and can check on Monday. You are close by, we would always be happy to order it just like you want, ha.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not going to post in each thread, but wanted you guys to know that you really need to call me if interested in the PP2s, GT Performance Pack Stangs, and even the Bullitt.

The entire reason is not only have I convinced Mgmt. of the importance in ordering cars the majority of folks on TMO prefer, there will be special deals to those of you on this Forum. You need to call me , as I will get in touch with each Mgr., set up the discussion and make sure they are super aware that you are on this site.

I am a big believer that TrackRats, Racers, Time Trialers, etc. are the best folks for referrals in the World , and it has served me well, but I also want to validate with our Stores. The more they hear this buyer is from TMO , the more influence I can exert on the Sale. Heh, just a salaried guy now , so I really do work for fellow raceaholics!

TMO Supporting Vendors