The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MGW, Brembos, ABS Module, Watts Link, Etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've got a massive list of parts coming off my 2006 Mustang that I'm prepping to sell. Everything is lightly used, not worn out, and in perfect working condition unless otherwise noted. I am located in Vancouver, WA for those wanting to pick up locally.

Innovate LC-2 Wideband with AeroForce Interceptor - $275 shipped
- Comes ready to install with everything needed including fresh o2 bung.

Picture dump. If you need any more images, just ask.

45541052725_bc980e272b_h.jpg
45541051755_0e43f9633e_h.jpg
46403150792_a28418ff8a_h.jpg

Last edited:
Curious about the Brembos. Do you have any more pics? Do they need rebuilt?

They definitely do not need rebuilt, in great shape. These are the only pictures I have at the moment but can take some tonight if there are any specific angles you'd like to see?

Dang ..... why bother with Craig's List or ebay, looks like TMO is the place to post??!!??!!
Had some luck on CL for a few items, but the stuff that's left goes unappreciated over there. Especially that ABS module, so many questions about what it does...as the saying goes, if you have to ask...

Only have the Innovate Wideband and Aeroforce Interceptor left. Great way to monitor what's going on with the car while on track!

TMO Supporting Vendors