The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MGW ordered, received, and installed thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
KYBOSSLS said:
Yes sir, wrote all of our talk down, I had asked for Julie but she was busy...I know her name only by this forum, I did thank that Debbie was stretching the time..
Ky
If you are interested, I would call MGW back and specifically talk to Julie. Ask her how long it should take. I believe she will tell you about 3 weeks which is more likely the shipping date than what they told you earlier.

MMD

Just got charged
Ordered 3/28/12
Charged 5/2/12
Install Date 5/14/12
Only have a shipping label created not shipped yet though. Will probably go out tomorrow morning.

ace72ace said:
boss2511 said:
ace72ace said:
Sorry, my bad, didn't notice I started it in tech, sure, move it over to General. Separate thread in here whenever boss2251 does his install. However he's gonna have to find the CAPS key for a proper post with step by step instructions. Hehe.
I think you meant me in this lol. I think caps is for screaming but if thats what you want lol

No I meant caps at the beginning of each sentence. instead of this. or that, or you know... sorry 2251! Some of your others posts have been all lower case, so I was just poking fun.

Actually a good point in general, not specific to anyone, along with punctuation. I for one hate to have to re-read posts to figure out what is being stated. Help the boy! Make your mom proud.

By the way, don't forget to send Mom flowers and a card (at least).

Mike

Pa-lease, pa-lease, let this thread not be like the Boss 302 build schedule. It's OK for the vehicle in the early production mode, but not shifters. Let's keep it technical, helpful, but follow your own delivery/order dates and times.
Otherwise it will also be for things like decals. ::) ::)

Bossfan said:
Pa-lease, pa-lease, let this thread not be like the Boss 302 build schedule. It's OK for the vehicle in the early production mode, but not shifters. Let's keep it technical, helpful, but follow your own delivery/order dates and times.
Otherwise it will also be for things like decals. ::) ::)
This thread was moved to the general section for a reason. ;)

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Got UPS shipping label created notification today. Anyone else who ordered at the end of April?

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
gremlinsteve said:
hey...no fair. ur already buying parts and no car yet

You should see the growing pile in the corner of my basement... GT500 axle backs, K&N filter, GT door panels for the audio upgrade. My drive shaft and stainless lines have already been ordered as well. Now shopping for hood struts. Tempted to get the digital fit weather tech front liners, but really want to get the price down closer to 100 shipped...

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
ace72ace said:
gremlinsteve said:
hey...no fair. ur already buying parts and no car yet

You should see the growing pile in the corner of my basement... GT500 axle backs, K&N filter, GT door panels for the audio upgrade. My drive shaft and stainless lines have already been ordered as well. Now shopping for hood struts. Tempted to get the digital fit weather tech front liners, but really want to get the price down closer to 100 shipped...
go with the MRT hood struts. no drilling great design. I also consider it a must have first mod I did to mine lol

ha...well im still a master world dist for jba and for comp cams...im thinking about picking up a full jba long tube stsyem. but i do like the sound of the gt500 muffler.

Justin

gremlinsteve said:
ha...well im still a master world dist for jba and for comp cams...im thinking about picking up a full jba long tube stsyem. but i do like the sound of the gt500 muffler.
if you got a boss go with this to keep the side exhaust
http://www.cooltechllc.com/Boss/Boss_KO_System.shtml

Justin

boss2511 said:
gremlinsteve said:
if you got a boss go with this to keep the side exhaust
http://www.cooltechllc.com/Boss/Boss_KO_System.shtml
and for the rest I would go magna flow comp cat back

problem i have with george is he went oversees with his header production. so, i think ill stick with the jba designe and make my own hookup for the side exhaust

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel