The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mid Ohio May 10-12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just got the Boss out of the garage for the first time since Nov this weekend. Planning out track days for the year. Saw that the Potomac Porsche club is holding a 3 day event at Mid Ohio May 10-12th and wondering if anyone else is going to this. I ran at a 3 day event with this club at Watkins Glen last year and 3 other Bosses were there [Chuck P who is in the Porsche club, Pete, and Rocketman]. All the Porche guys were great, very friendly and helpful. It was my first track event and I felt that the event was very well run, I learned a lot and got plenty of track time [3 half hour sessions per day]. Even though they're a Porche club, they're open to other makes participating. I believe the cost is $375 for the 3 day event. It would be nice to get a few more Bosses out there. Here's the link to their site https://pcapotomac.org/

If you scroll down the left side of their home page there's a DE Registration tab that takes you to their on line registration page.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel