The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Might Have to sell the 2012 Boss C/O #0050!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bummer. If you're going to list it for sale please post it in the classified section.

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
WOW, really sorry to hear that. I understand though. Cars are expensive and I am struggling with health issues myself, it is a challenge to continue to justify the toys sometimes, but in the end, I keep telling myself that it will all pass and I am happy to give almost everything else up in order to keep mine. I think I'd sell everything else I had first and get a second job even before I let her go. This thing is the most fun I have had in a long time and that's why my wife went out and got it for me.

However, being a GT owner since 1990, I love my GT's too!!! They all have soul and personality.

John

TMO Supporting Vendors