The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mine's in the pipeline

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Race Red w/ Black...if you ordered R/T then I will have your twin before end of year lol
[/quote]

Make that 3 ;D

Just ordered mine 4/11/2011 - no delivery infor yet, was told 2-3 months by dealer.

Marc

Hey, Marc. That actually sounds pretty close to normal build/delivery time for customer orders which is 6 - 8 weeks. From what I can tell the Boss assembly seems to be moving right along a this point.

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve! My son has a 2010 GT and he would be very jealous, but I told him he can drive it, so he is waiting too. Plus he will learn to drive a stick - a skill lacking among most kids these days.

The only bright side is I have time to clean out the garage and make it a 2 car garage again ....

Marc

Not only is mine in the "pipeline" it was completed April 18th. However, still trying to find out when it is scheduled to leave Flat Rock. As of Sat Apr 23 it was still in lot at FR. We are guessing waiting to go to rail to be transported to Buffalo and then by auto carrier to PA. Does anyone know how I could possibly find out when it will reach the rail? I want to sign up for Ponies in the Poconos BUT don't want to if car not going to be here. Supposed ETA is April 29th. Once it goes to rail I will feel better. Our Ford dealer has been awesome about helping us track.

If anyone can answer my question please advise. Mine is competition orange w/black. ;D

Update from ford customer service - In transit; ETA May 13th (Yes...that's Friday the 13th, but always a GOOD day for me!). The customer service person (originally from MN) didn't have the rail car number tho.....

Or maybe still in the lot waiting to get loaded to the rail car...anyway, it would appear it has been built - always a positive first step! ;)

Got my window sticker. I went through Ford customer service and got the following public web site where anyone should be able to access their window sticker if it is available:

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/windowsticker.aspx?vin=

The variable after vin= is your car's vin #

Current status: in transit (still)
Current ETA: May 8 according to vehicle visibility; May 15 according to another source (?) on the computer at Ford. The customer service guy wasn't sure why there were two ETA dates. He thought maybe the 8th was when the vehicle was scheduled to be loaded into the rail car and May 15 was the ETA at the dealer, but he wasn't sure. Both dates are Sundays (?)

When I checked last week with them, I was told on Wednesday and Friday the ETA was May 13th, which is a Friday and I assumed that was arrival ETA at the dealer. In any case, I took off Friday 13 ( :eek: ) in anticipation of delivery and a day of bliss......

I can't seem to get any rail car information so far. Is this something you guys got from your dealers?

ETA - still May 8. No rail car number available, either from dealer or from Ford...guess I just have to wait until it shows up...a somewhat of a reduction in the fun factor prior to delivery, but I'm sure I won't be caring when I'm driving it home....maybe I'll have the first pics of a race red/black car on this forum...not like having 0001, but still something to be said about being first with something! ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel