The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Minichamps 1:43 Porsche 911 997.2 Speedster Sport Classic Dealer Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
!! SOLD !!

Category: Accessories
Price: $95
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Porsche Panamera, Older Porsche, Other
Location (State): CO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Purchased this set three years ago from Suncoast Porsche when I bought my 2011 C4S. The set has been on display in its acrylic case on my bookshelf, but since I no longer own any Porsche vehicles I have decided to sell. I am asking $95 w free shipping, but am open to offers.

The case and cars are in flawless condition, the box is in excellent condition. I say excellent as it had to be opened so there are some broader gaps than what you would have seen in one that was still shrink wrapped. That said, there are none remaining in shrink wrap as there were only 2000 made for the world market and they all sold within 2 months.

I can be reached via PM or at [email protected]

Will cover the shipping cost, USPS Priority w Tracking.

Thanks for looking.

CIMG0292_zpsdg2ghsdj.jpg
[/URL]CIMG0291_zpstm6nivbl.pngCIMG0289_zpsouzhztbi.pngCIMG0282_zpsrjjb6ooc.pngCIMG0279_zpskrvmpa6f.pngCIMG0278_zpsjcqs0o9m.png [/img]

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel