The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mishimoto Oil Cooling Kit - Anyone running it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I read through the DIY Oil cooling kit thread, and a couple other threads. I know the mishimoto kit came up a bunch in these threads, but I didn't see anyone actually running it. Has anyone bought the full kit and run/tested it since? I am going to be going one way or another this spring. My car is a GT also, so I don't have the boss cooler/heater setup on my car to worry about.

I may just try it and be the guinea pig.

One other thing that makes this a strong candidate is that I get the full kit for quite a bit less than retail cost.

So, just to bump this again.. I have the option to get a new mishimoto kit for $420 shipped. At that price I am starting to think I will just try it. Can't I just slap a larger setrab in place if I find the kit is inadequate or am I missing something important there.

Thanks in advance

For that price you can't go wrong. And as far as upgrading the cooler later, besides cooler mount and possible line modifications, there's not much to it.

So go for it! And if possible, share the coupon/sale with the community :p

F.D. Sako said:
For that price you can't go wrong. And as far as upgrading the cooler later, besides cooler mount and possible line modifications, there's not much to it.

So go for it! And if possible, share the coupon/sale with the community :p

Thanks. Unfortunately I can't pass that along to anyone but I can probably save you guys $100 or so. I'll report back with data once I get the cooler on and see if it works well or not!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel