The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mixed Info on Build Date

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All: looking for an explanation. The sticker on the driver's door jam shows a build date of Oct.4. My owner's kit and a Ford website I stumbled on today both indicate my build date as Oct. 5. Which one is correct and why?

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm, both my certificate and window sticker state 6/10 but the sticker on my door jam states 6/11. I always thought the door was the month and year but I guess not. So mine are the opposite of yours. ???

Well, here's one for you...

My door sticker and window sticker both show 10/12/12. My certificate states 10/22/12. Mis-print on the certificate?

Maybe, but a Ford employee who was tracking it for me on another forum at the time notified me that 10/22 was the build date. So you tell me.

I use to install the Certification label your referring to as part of an inspection job. Another company prints out the cert labels along with the tire and the window sticker. They print the cert labels in advance and almost always don't match as they're trying to be close and if they change the date they begin production of a vehicle or it gets held up in production then when it is released it is even farther from the date on the Cert label.

TMO Supporting Vendors