The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MMD Builds at SEMA 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of these cars? AM posted them on their website. I like the black/red combo, like the 2012 LS, and while I'm not a huge fan of side pipes like this these look pretty clean. The green car was done by Chip Foose.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/2015-mmd-mustangs.html?utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanmuscle.com%2F2015-mmd-mustangs.html&utm_content=&utm_campaign=PROMO+2014-11-06+MMD+Renderings+%2810-12%29&_bta_tid=3.LYg.BhzymA.FeDi.ATNe7w..Anz9HQ.s.XcA.s.Adso.b.VFw1sA.VFw7Ag.oq-vxA&_bta_c=0vy7c5a2wvxwzqaesp248rep2onrl

mmd-2015-mustang-sema-1.jpg
mmd-2015-mustang-sema-2.jpg
mmd-2015-mustang-sema-3.jpg
mmd-2015-mustang-sema-4.jpg

mmd-foose-2015-mustang-1.jpg
mmd-foose-2015-mustang-2.jpg
mmd-foose-2015-mustang-5.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
KDR-1 said:
I like where MMD is going with the front grille!

This one? Too "bulky" or "blocky", IMO. It looks very "plastic" and "cheap", which is funny because we all know the grilles are plastic anyways, but it just doesn't have the level of style of the rest of the car. Same thing with the RTR grilles.

mmd-2015-mustang-sema-3.jpg

The silver surround on the green car's stock grille is pretty elegant, though. That could look very sinister blacked out.

Anyways just my $0.02.

I like the proportions of the car with the larger rear spoiler (on the black car). and I like the execution of the side pipes.
I don't care for the green one.

TMO Supporting Vendors