The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mobile 1 oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was in Walmart the other day and noticed they had Mobile 1 15w 50 for around 26 dollars for a 5 Qt. jug.My question is would this work in the Boss with out voiding my warranty and not hurt the engine.Seems kind of cheap considering I pay just shy of 100 dollars for an oil change now.They are also carrying the oil filters now.

Remember, you want 5w50 and not 15w50.

I've only seen the Mobil1 5w50 at NAPA, no other auto-parts store around me seems to stock or even be able to order Mobil1 5w50. However, other auto-parts stores carry the Castrol 5w50.

Senderofan

Having more fun than should be allowed..in my Boss
I've never run in to 15w50 motor oil for diesel's....I'll have to look that one up. I run 15w45 synthetic for the summer...maybe things are changing?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I bought two oil changes worth plus two k&n oil filters for 126 at napa with the sale right now. Just added that two my two oil changes worth of castrol I bought 6 months ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors