The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mobile 1 on sale at Oreilly's Auto Parts - Sept 26 - 23 Oct 5.49qt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No, I have not verified that as yet. However, the NAPA parts guy & manager told me it was not available either, but there are still 3 cases in my garage. Most parts stores can get any part they want; they just have to want to do the leg work.

HackBoss302 said:
No, I have not verified that as yet. However, the NAPA parts guy & manager told me it was not available either, but there are still 3 cases in my garage. Most parts stores can get any part they want; they just have to want to do the leg work.

We must have used different napa stores, mine said it was available right off the bat. I did my last oil change 2 months ago with Mobil 1 from napa. But when I went into advance, they couldn't find it in their computer at all.

Wow, Oreilly's is 40cents cheaper.

I bought mine (Mobil 1 synthetic 5w50) at Napa and paid 5.89 a quart and the part number is 106035. Hope that helps the folks trying to find it at Napa!

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Advanced Auto currently has Castrol Syntec 5w50 for $5.99/qt vs. regular price of $8.99/qt. Bought 3 cases and ordered 3 more.

TMO Supporting Vendors