The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Monday Night NASCAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They should do this more often. It's almost as good as Monday Night Football. ;D

Go Ford!

98RedGT

2012 #552
5 DOT 0 said:
They should do this more often. It's almost as good as Monday Night Football. ;D

Go Ford!

+1
I worked on my garage yesterday all day and knew I missed Daytona 500 but then found out today that it got postponed and it definitely makes Monday night better. Plus racing under the night lights looks awesome.

98RedGT

2012 #552
that is weird, and it ignited so quick (I guess that's what jet fuel will do). 42 car is just destroyed.

Wonder if anything will be said about the time it took for safety personnel to get to the fire? Glad no one was stuck inside.

5 DOT 0 said:
Wow I didn't think that race was ever going to end. Matt Kenseth and Ford pull out the victory!
Ya, fell asleep during the red flag but woke up just in time to see Matt win it!
Fords were fast all week so I'm glad it turned out with a win for them.

Roush Yates is riding high so far this year at Daytona...first the 24 hr now the 500. Great to be a Blue Oval performance enthusiast right now!

TMO Supporting Vendors