The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

More Photos from Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enjoy!

Attachments

• line up.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 336
  • bad boy.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 315
  • white.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 326
  • CO at LS.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 326
here is the link:

http://www.pbase.com/bensweet/2012_ford_mustang_boss_302_on_laguna_seca&page=1

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 348
  • silver LS at LS.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 189
  • yellow blaze at LS.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 208
  • black LS at LS.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 303
I see you let them take your car offroad. ;D

more-photos-from-laguna-seca

from here:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/photos/ford-mustang-boss-302-first-drive-review-pictures.html

Attachments

• CO at LS.jpg
    CO at LS.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 195
  • race red on track.jpg
    race red on track.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 190
  • nice LS track shot.jpg
    nice LS track shot.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 187
  • Race Red engine shot.jpg
    Race Red engine shot.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 211
Big Vito said:
very nice :D

YB is crazy, in some shots its yellow others cream corn

Attachments

• yellow side.jpg
    yellow side.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 198
  • good yellow.jpg
    good yellow.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 207
  • yellow engine.jpg
    yellow engine.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 197
5 DOT 0 said:
Notice the red and white car has a roll cage in post #5. There's also a photo of a silver LS that has solid red wheels from the same series. Can't tell if it has a roll cage or not. Maybe a couple of specially prepped cars?

Too bad about the brakes. Looks like the Boss has one more thing in common with a M3. :D
It's a stock 302 with no cooling kit and DOT 3 fluid. Put the cooling kit on it and switch out to some high temp Brembo LCF 600 or similar DOT 4 fluid and I'll bet the brakes will be fine. Heck they stop my 4lk lb GT500, they'll stop the Boss.

Good morning everyone, Is it possible we are getting the red and orange cars confused?, I see some side by side pictures in the line up photos and my wife and I seem to agree which are red and orange. I have checked two other computters at work with one agreeing with my home unit.. I believe there were two red with black cars there..Just my thoughts..

The more photos I see, the more I like my original choice of Kona Blue. The Kona Blue with white stripes looks great! I thought I'd like a darker stripe on my Vista Blue GT500 originally, but once I saw some with the tungsten or alloy stripe, I realized white looked best. I think the same is true of the Kona Blue Boss. I "thought" black would look better, but the more photos I see, white is best.

That said, the wife said if I was keeping the GT500 I had to pick a different color. To her the CO/Bk combo was the best choice so who was I to argue? She said it would look the most menacing filling someone's mirrors LOL.

TMO Supporting Vendors