The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

More Photos of the 2021 Mach 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
MN
So quick summary of page #4 here.... we'll see what the Mach 1 chassis and drivetrain looks like when it gets confirmed so we can applaud or moan, some still aren't happy with the GT350/500 engineering choices, others want those people to quit nitpicking because these cars are pretty good regardless, but all of that debate doesn't really fit well in this forum because we're all here to get more info on how to have more fun at the track and make friends with those who enjoy the same past time, where other forums tend to have a lot of members getting stuck on tangents that take away from the focus of that forum. And this site is full of great people.

Did I miss anything?

Will anyone be considering trading their existing Mustang for a Mach 1 if it ends up being available with X? Like, a Tremec maybe?
Debate is good for the soul Brother .... without it we'd all be driving a freakin Prius :D

On that note, I am patiently awaiting the debut of the Mach I ... coolers, tremec/DCT and a price starting around $49.5k msrp would peak my interest. There are rumors of 525HP and I would be amazed they could safely(read warranty here) squeeze out another 45HP for naysayers like myself to play with.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel