The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Most Poster "Man Cave-Garage Art" Coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Some personal things gone in the way unfortunately, but I am getting back on track and will have some more designs up for grabs soon!

Some of the planned things are:

Trans-Am Vintage Posters

GT350 Posters

Vintage Posters

Ad-Style Posters/Replica's

More BOSS Posters

I might even do up a few T-Shirt Designs....

Stay tuned...

Cool. We should have GT350's hitting garages within 60 days.

Trans-Am Vintage Posters are almost complete... Along with a few other "Goodies".. Should have them ready for Digital Orders next week if all goes well!

Thanks for your patience!

Justin

OK, sorry for being so late... things have come up that have taken my time, however I did manage to get the start of the new poster site up and going... So far there 2 Vintage Posters, however I am working on more, and this site will also house the other posters I will have available in the future... That way its easy to come and check out everything and order...

http://www.coolridepix.com/2015POSTERS/

Again, sorry for not having more up, I will hopefully have some more time to work on the Poster Designs soon...

A couple more Vintage Posters have been added...

Life seems to keep getting in my way of designing more posters, but I am trying.. please be patient while I get more designs done and up for purchase..

Life has continuously been getting in the way of me being able to create more designs of the posters... However I am getting around to some more design..

Unfortunately the "Vintage" designs haven't been selling, in fact I have only had about 3 sales since putting up the new Posters site with different posters...

So I am asking... what are you looking for? Is there something I can create that would be of more interest to your needs?

I still have BOSS Coins (2014 2nd Design) available as well as TracKey Decals.

I am completely open to ideas...

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
All of your work looks great. Assuming they are all still available I will likely be purchasing a 13 Boss LS plate and poster in the coming month.

Great work again and thanks for your efforts!

rpm3dinc said:
Life has continuously been getting in the way of me being able to create more designs of the posters... However I am getting around to some more design..

Unfortunately the "Vintage" designs haven't been selling, in fact I have only had about 3 sales since putting up the new Posters site with different posters...

So I am asking... what are you looking for? Is there something I can create that would be of more interest to your needs?

I still have BOSS Coins (2014 2nd Design) available as well as TracKey Decals.

I am completely open to ideas...

What is the Track Key decal and the coin? I don't see them on your site.

COINS: http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSCOINS2014/

TracKey Decal:http://www.coolridepix.com/BOSSTRACKEY/

If you purchase 2 or more BOSS Coins you get a TracKey Decal Free!

TMO Supporting Vendors