The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MOTO GP NEWS, NICKY HAYDEN PASSES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFW, TX
Quite sad. Lots of misleading news on this so I was hoping it wasn't true. A better racer than his last few years would indicate. The Ducati was scary in MotoGP, and the Honda slow in WSBK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Very sad news. RIP Nicky.

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
Met him at the French GP a few years ago, an incredibly nice guy, always happy to say hi to the fans when the likes of Rossi / Marquez/Pedrosa/Lorenzo make you wait for 30' outside their motorhome to come out and say hi.

He worked hard everyday all his life to become World Champion, and I don't think I saw anoth finish like his title win in 2006, and a guy so happy (and his family) about it.

All the pro riders who have crossed his path during their career can't stop saying how he was one of the nicest guys out there in the motorbike world. Such a shame to be gone so early and in such a stupid accident :(
He's probably having fun with Sheene and all the other crazy guys up there now though...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel