The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Motor trend Focus ST vs VW Golf R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motor Trend test drove both cars but when they went to the track they couldn't turn off traction control on the Golf R. so replaced that portion of comparison with a Subaru BRZ. even so I found the video interesting and thought I'd share.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/3oapP8qzehI[/youtube]

1fastang

Randy Pobst never disappoints with his track tests.
But i have to stop watching BRZ videos... it makes me wish i got a brz instead of the boss... just a little lol.

Ford ST is looking like a great bang-for-the-buck kind of car.

F.D. Sako said:
Randy Pobst never disappoints with his track tests.
But i have to stop watching BRZ videos... it makes me wish i got a brz instead of the boss... just a little lol.

Ford ST is looking like a great bang-for-the-buck kind of car.

We have a FRS and it's a blast to drive, would be really fun to track I bet.

TMO Supporting Vendors