The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Motorcycle Racer Fired After Grabbing Competitor's Brake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Right or wrong, this isn’t that uncommon in the lower ranks of MC racing. Another common cheat is to hit the opponents kill switch. These guys just aren’t used to having cameras watching their every move.

While he deserved to be punished, it wasn’t the life threatening move some websites have portrayed it to be.

I agree.

I haven't had my bike in years but the last two I had was a '91 ZX7 and a 2002 GSXR 1000. We would run up and down the highway and back roads and while doing some spirited driving reach over and shut the other guys ignition key off.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to notice.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel