The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Motorsports Park Hastings NASA Event to be followed by the Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You still have time to sign up for the NASA Central Region Event this coming weekend, and since I know there are those of you who like to get a hand up on their competition, this is the perfect venue for you to get seat time over your fellow Mustang pilots. The new paving is smooth, fast and surprising and the two day NASA event will provide many of you the track time that is beneficial, but for those newcomers the training provided by the Central Region is top notch. I will sound biased since I am an Instructor for them, but basing my views on having been to 10 different racing/driving schools I can unequivocally say that the Powerpoint Classroom presentation is on par with many Professional Schools. Terry Bouge has been the Lead Instructor and Classroom Teacher for close to 10 years, takes a lot of pride in his work, and in the last few years has taken it to a new level and I am confident in telling you his Instruction in the Classroom is easy to understand, hits every bullet point, and is actually better than some Pro schools I have attended --- hesitated to say that but it is true. So consider more track time and there are more events with Central NASA later in the year, but this one is perfect for Mustang Racers. The HPDE program in the Central Region may just be best in the Country and if not it is definitely in top 5.

The Fast Ford and Mustang Roundup will be coming up Sept. 15-18th, so will you be ready, or do you want to be really READY?!

Check out;
www.drivenasacentral.com
and
www.racemph.com ( for the Mustang Roundup )

TMO Supporting Vendors