The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Movie: A Faster Horse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There's a new documentary coming out about Mustang and it's 50+ year history. I believe it will be in limited release in movie theaters around the country next week. Anyone planning on going to see it? Thanks to @Wingrider for bringing this to my attention.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3762974/

MV5BMTYwODkxMjE0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzExODU3NjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

I found the movie by chance on iTunes and downloaded for my flight back home yesterday. It is very well done and well worth the watch, describing the 5 year development of the new 2015 Mustang platform. It is an hour and half long so you need to have some time to watch it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel