The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Ms. Shelby Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
What a great looking color on MsShelby and noting you have done virtually no mods, one simple one I would suggest is to get is a competition alignment. Some negative camber, front and rear, will really help with turn in and cornering for both Autocrossing and HPDEs. You might contact a good friend of mine , Cindi Lux ( [email protected] or [email protected] ) as she and her husband's shop is over in Aloha, Oregon, quite close to PIR. She is one of the best Instructors I have ever known, does coaching for many folks, was in charge of the Ford Performance Racing School for awhile years back along with being an Instructor there also. I know they do race prep, but they also do track alignments and tell her I suggested you get in touch. She and Fred may not do a lot of basic mechanical things , but she is a kind person and I am sure she would be able to tell you the best place to go for service. They do custom work like roll cages , race prep , Instructing and more , but since you are right there I the area , they would be a great contact point.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No problem, always good to have resources fairly close to home - and Cindi is well respected and well known to alot of folks who went to the Ford Performance Driving School.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel