The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MSR Cresson 29/30 March Drivers Edge - who's going

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey gang, anyone headed to MSR on 29/30 March? I'll be making to trip as well. After letting the Boss rest for most of December and January its time to puts some more track miles on the old girl.

V/r Chris

Budget Boss said:
Track guys has there event at TWS the same time. I know some of us are going to that one.

Yes TWS is my favorite track in Texas, unfortunately my buds here in Louisiana choose MSR trip. Nothing wrong with MSR, I just really enjoy the TWS layout.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Track owner/mgr is a real gearhead at MSR and lots of fun stuff to do not far from the track. Not sure , but I seem to remember he also owns a Stang, so might be able to get some good tips from him while there. One of my favorite tracks in the US, as good access to stuff , reasonable , and if all of the track is used , over 3 miles of pavement to scorch!!

Bill Pemberton said:
Track owner/mgr is a real gearhead at MSR and lots of fun stuff to do not far from the track. Not sure , but I seem to remember he also owns a Stang, so might be able to get some good tips from him while there. One of my favorite tracks in the US, as good access to stuff , reasonable , and if all of the track is used , over 3 miles of pavement to scorch!!

Bill you are correct. I'm not sure Jack still owns a Mustang, but every time I've been to MSR Jack and his team have put on an awesome event. I haven't driven the full course yet. This will be my first time on the 3.1. I have been watching videos all week in preparation.

Weather forecast looks great for this weekend. If any of you guys make it out to MSR look me up. Just look for the Red Boss parked next to my brother's white/red striped GT500.

Chris

TMO Supporting Vendors