The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords no longer printed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

US
Well i like a magazine in hand. Call me old i guess. I actually have every issue of mmff since about 1992. Im not even kidding. And i have a bunch of 5.0 magazine as well.
The thing is, the tech articles are still valid. And the products are pretty much all still available. A dyno of a heads cam swap on a 5.0 is still what it would be today . And to add this supercharger or that turbo kit, still the same steps. Pretty timeless
Having drag raced mustangs for 20 years and road course racing now for almost 10 years (4 with boss 302) - I always look forward to the new magazine arriving. I find online mags to generally suck. I read what initially catches my eye and don't go back to the other articles. I do the same with the mag, but i actually go back to the other articles and read them too and usually learn something valuable.

I also grew up when there were no computers and there was only 5 channels to watch tv on, no cell phones etc etc. Im all of 45 years old. Someday ill try to explain to my kids/ grand kids that we actually read about cars in a magazine. They will probably laugh at me and tell me that's so stupid.

End of an era I guess

Rip mmff!

Ill have to go home and take some pics of my 30 year collection.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Actually insightful about digital rags -we read the bulleted points and move on. Real, foldable dead pressed trees in hand and one absorbs lots of little nuances, other stories and even actually read some of the ads. Good post and interesting to find out Coz is as old as I am!

Last edited:
US
Print is still coming to me ....til when I have no idea. This is feb 2020 issue....e20b6a6b70a77088d106da31dd0e1118.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel