The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Must do modifications: Help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have heard so many +++ things about the MGW, it was hard to pass on the ford racing shifter. I am guessing the price difference is because its a Ford brand product? I hope I made the right decision on MGW.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
jneuman said:
I have heard so many +++ things about the MGW, it was hard to pass on the ford racing shifter. I am guessing the price difference is because its a Ford brand product? I hope I made the right decision on MGW.
Cant go wrong with a MGW.

My .02 on the Ford racing shifter is you are paying more to have it in blue (not that you can see it) and have a ford racing logo on it.

ForceofWill said:
That's the one. The moroso one has a nice bracket that mounts it to your strut tower. The JLT one just hangs there and those fittings break.

I wouldn't jump on the Zaino bandwagon just yet, but depending on how serious you take car detailing, you can drop some serious cash. I would recommend taking a look at the detailers forum here, http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ and www.adamsforums.com

I use nothing but Adams. I tried others but they seem to be the best. I also keep small detail spray bottles in my car with a micro fiber towel to clean up any bird crap that may hit while parked at work. Adams has a detail forum and instructional videos on how to clean every inch of your car.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
knappj69 said:
I use nothing but Adams. I tried others but they seem to be the best. I also keep small detail spray bottles in my car with a micro fiber towel to clean up any bird crap that may hit while parked at work. Adams has a detail forum and instructional videos on how to clean every inch of your car.
I have everything adams makes. They do make good things but I know they dont make the best of everything. I am a firm believer in that no one company makes the best of everything.

Just follow along with me and forceofwill in our threads cause we try all kinds of products lol

I use Griots products. I also installed JLT oil seperators, both sides, the black anodized ones, I like them a lot, they match in black and really extract the oil.
Had the restrictors completely removed before I picked the car up at the dealer, I like it loud.
Have not had any shifter issues yet, but may do this swap soon.
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel