The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD Mustang 05-14 Vorshlag Camber plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Utah
Selling a brand new set of Vorshlag Camber plates, never mounted, still in original box and wrapping.

This was setup for 2.5" ID coilover springs. $375 plus shipping. Revised price to $300 plus shipping

• Compatible with 2.5" ID,IMG_4290.JPG linear coilover springs.
  • Compatible with OEM diameter factory and aftermarket (lowering) springs.
  • Compatible with all strut types.
  • Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
  • Plates are designed specifically for the S197 Mustang chassis.
  • Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
  • Camber is easily adjustable at the track with simple (metric) hand tools.
  • Caster is adjustable with three fixed positions: factory (front most), ~ +0.5 degree (middle), and ~ +1.0 degree (rea rmost)
  • The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any S197 Mustang camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
  • Aluminum alloy main plate and steel alloy bearing holder construction - Tough as a tank!
  • All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.

Last edited:
Utah
The s197 camber plates are listed on the Vorshlag website for "From $439" and depending on your setup which you select on the website it can go from $439 to $539. These were $464 + $50 for the jig = $514 + shipping.

so bottom line is $400 + shipping. does that work for you?

Or, if you do not want the Vorshlag Jig for enlarging the strut hole opening, $390 shipped.

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
25 min. to 1½ hrs. from Sonoma (ugh... traffic!)
The s197 camber plates are listed on the Vorshlag website for "From $439" and depending on your setup which you select on the website it can go from $439 to $539. These were $464 + $50 for the jig = $514 + shipping.
The website has a selection for strut style, can you elaborate?

Utah
For some reason, I do not get a message that someone has replied to a post I am following?

Yes, 14 choices. The Vorshalg camber plates I bought were setup for 2.5" ID springs, and Cortex Koni yellow shocks.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Gonna have to take a chance and take these.....PM sent
When I ordered mine directly from Vorshlag, they didn’t show the KW V3 spring option on their site, but with an email they added it, and had the correct spring adapter on the shelf and ready to go. Should be able to get you fixed up and will still net out to a great deal.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel