The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration, Las Vegas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was thinking about it but looks like food and drinks are available but not provided for this price? and no additional description?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think food is included but it's a cash bar meaning they ain't buying the drinks! Too bad this isn't at the Mandalay where everyone is staying. ???

NFSBOSS said:
I think food is included but it's a cash bar meaning they ain't buying the drinks! Too bad this isn't at the Mandalay where everyone is staying. ???

Its on the on New York New York bridge because the mustang debuted at the NY Auto Show 1964. At least that is my assumption, that it was intentional.

Re: Track Days at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration, Las Vegas

NFSBOSS said:
Who's doing a track day during the event? I know Moto and I are anyone else? If so which day(s)?

Thursday

Friday
NFSBOSS
Moto
FatBoss

Saturday

Sunday

I'm signed up for Friday

NFSBOSS said:
Who's doing a track day during the event? I know Moto and I are anyone else? If so which day(s)?

Thursday

Friday
NFSBOSS
Moto
FatBoss
Warren

Saturday

Sunday

Saturday for me.

Two more items:

1. Anyone up for dinner on Wednesday evening? I'll have my 12 year old son with me and was thinking about a restaurant at the hotel.

http://www.mandalaybay.com/dining/

Maybe the Border Grill?

2. Anyone up for getting their car washed/detailed on arrival? I'm trying to put something together and found out the MB will not allow detailers to work on the property. Post up if you are.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
NFSBOSS said:
Two more items:

1. Anyone up for dinner on Wednesday evening? I'll have my 12 year old son with me and was thinking about a restaurant at the hotel.

Maybe the Border Grill?

I'd be up for that or the Burger Bar sounds pretty good. I'll be arriving in town with the pony drive, not sure what time.

2. Anyone up for getting their car washed/detailed on arrival? I'm trying to put something together and found out the MB will not allow detailers to work on the property. Post up if you are.

Will they allow detailing at the MORE corral?

BOSS343

Theory of 1
So much room for activities!! I am up for just about anything, So I would be game for a meal wednesday. Anyone here volunteering? I plan to sunday.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

NFSBOSS said:

Thursday

Friday
NFSBOSS - Rick
Moto - Ron
Fat Boss - Andy
SoCalBoss - Warren

Saturday
2013Boss302 - Paul

Sunday

I am signed up for Friday as well but still no information forthcoming from anyone involved in this open track.

Kirk

NFSBOSS said:
Two more items:

Maybe the Border Grill?

1. Sounds good to me!

2. I'm bringing Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere, but if someone's got something lined up for a group wash I'd be interested.

NFSBOSS said:

Thursday

Friday
NFSBOSS - Rick
Moto - Ron
Fat Boss - Andy
SoCalBoss - Warren

Saturday
2013Boss302 - Paul

Sunday

I'm doing Thursday

NFSBOSS said:
Two more items:

Maybe the Border Grill?
I made reservations for 4 @ 7:00 PM at the Border Grill on the 16th. I tried to make reservations for more but it kept kicking the time up to 8:30. If anyone else wants to join us make a reservation at 7:00 and maybe they can seat us next to each other. Or we could go later. Anyone else up for dinner on Wednesday night?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel