The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Alley Woodward

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice. I drove down Woodward during my July visit to Dearborn and would love to make that event one of these years.

US
Gingerman which is my semi local track is planning on track garages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When would that be? And where? Like right when you pull in? Or past main gate on the left? Im there usually 2 or 3 weekends a year. RA , Autobahn, Putnam get. 1 weekend each too. Hitting Mid O in 2 weeks as well this year. 6 hour drive so won't hit mid o a lot. Real curious about gingerman garages though. Any details?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

When would that be? And where? Like right when you pull in? Or past main gate on the left? Im there usually 2 or 3 weekends a year. RA , Autobahn, Putnam get. 1 weekend each too. Hitting Mid O in 2 weeks as well this year. 6 hour drive so won't hit mid o a lot. Real curious about gingerman garages though. Any details?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

They show the plans on their website. They will be parallel the main road running past the track and inside the fence. They show another access point into the garages off the main road. They have various sizes shown. Would be even a cool thing to group up into getting as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel