The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Driving Shoe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was looking around for a Boss 302 driving shoe and I came across these! Not Boss , but Mustang so close enough, atleast Boss colors.. They come in black, red, blue and yellow! I ordered a pair of yellows.
Heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Casual-Leather-Driving-Shoes-4-Colors-/200559824089?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D6820487953757358651%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D200559824089%26

boss_d10.jpg

I could use a new pair. My Pilotis are pretty worn. Does anyone know how these run from a size standpoint? I go with .5 size larger in the Pilotis than I do with most other shoes for example.

I have a black pair and they are really comfortable! I like them better than my Oakley shoes...as for sizes, they pretty much fit the size you would wear, ie I wear a size 10 shoe and the size 10 I ordered fit.

Ben

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
Benjammin1829 said:
I have a black pair and they are really comfortable! I like them better than my Oakley shoes...as for sizes, they pretty much fit the size you would wear, ie I wear a size 10 shoe and the size 10 I ordered fit.

Ben

Size 10 dress shoe or Size 10 athletic/running shoe?

Brian

I wore them last year at my BTA session and everyone said where did get them? The winner was when a female driver said "they're so cute!!" I said uhh! Anyways they're great for heel and toeing but not for walking.

CABOSS302 said:
I wore them last year at my BTA session and everyone said where did get them? The winner was when a female driver said "they're so cute!!" I said uhh! Anyways they're great for heel and toeing but not for walking.

I got these mainly for Track attack so that is reassuring that they are good for heel and toe driving

killerwill13 said:
I was looking around for a Boss 302 driving shoe and I came across these! Not Boss , but Mustang so close enough, atleast Boss colors.. They come in black, red, blue and yellow! I ordered a pair of yellows.
Heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Casual-Leather-Driving-Shoes-4-Colors-/200559824089?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D6820487953757358651%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D200559824089%26

Thanks for sharing, they look great, just ordered a pair. :)

A shame they do not offer them in competition orange. ::)

this is the reply i got back from him a couple weeks ago regarding sizing -

Thank you for the interest in our popular Ford Mustang shoes that we produce under license for Ford Motor Company.You have to think about these shoes as casuals, not sneakers, as they have true sizes. I wear 8.5 casual, but when I buy sneakers, I up it by 1/2 size to 9. When I got a pair of the Mustang shoes, I chose 8.5 and they fit like a glove. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn...

If it doesn't fit you and you want to return for a different size, you are correct: You will have to ship the shoes back with prepaid postage and I will also need to send you an invoice for the re-shipping charges. No biggie, it has been done in the past.

Hope that helps!!!
Isaac- boystuff628

drano38

Wayne
cloud9 said:
I could use a new pair. My Pilotis are pretty worn. Does anyone know how these run from a size standpoint? I go with .5 size larger in the Pilotis than I do with most other shoes for example.

Gary,
I've got these last year when amazon had them, and I think I returned the first set, and got the next size up.
They're in the garage so I'll check Thursday--I have no desire going out there tonight in this snow storm :mad:

drano38 said:
Gary,
I've got these last year when amazon had them, and I think I returned the first set, and got the next size up.
They're in the garage so I'll check Thursday--I have no desire going out there tonight in this snow storm :mad:
Good to know. I just ordered a 10.5 and I wear a 10 in a dress shoe and 10.5 tennis shoe so hopefully they fit.

These would be nice to own if they only offered more sizes! I have a hard time finding tennis shoes, dress shoes and boots....and sure enough they offer cool things like this and I miss out.

Guess that's what happens when you are 6'5''-6'6'' 230 lbs and wear a size 14 in regular shoes/15 in basketball shoes!! LOL

TMO Supporting Vendors